Man arrested in Leesburg for child solicitation
On Feb. 25, the department's Criminal Investigations Section, posing as a child online, began investigating inappropriate electronic communications from the Alexandria man. Over the course of several weeks, the man began making sexual inquiries.
A month later, on March 24, the suspect agreed to travel from Alexandria to Leesburg to meet who he thought was a teenager. Once he arrived at the meeting location, the man was arrested.
Nicholas Joseph Coletto, 68, has been charged with use of a communications system to contact a minor, a Class Five felony. He's currently being held at the Loudoun County Adult Detention Center without bond.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Virginia court nixes order restoring felons’ voting rights
- Virginia senator and former governor Tim Kaine to be Clinton’s running mate
- Supervisors approve draft-scope of work for nonprofit needs assessment
- NAACP leader calls Loudoun County Public Schools’ diversity training ‘a joke’
- Warner Construction awarded $7.3 million contract to build Kirkpatrick Fire and Rescue Station