Man arrested in Leesburg for child solicitation
On Feb. 25, the department's Criminal Investigations Section, posing as a child online, began investigating inappropriate electronic communications from the Alexandria man. Over the course of several weeks, the man began making sexual inquiries.
A month later, on March 24, the suspect agreed to travel from Alexandria to Leesburg to meet who he thought was a teenager. Once he arrived at the meeting location, the man was arrested.
Nicholas Joseph Coletto, 68, has been charged with use of a communications system to contact a minor, a Class Five felony. He's currently being held at the Loudoun County Adult Detention Center without bond.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Finding room: What might get sacrificed in Loudoun’s capital budget for two new schools
- Middleburg, Distilled: Mt. Defiance Cidery and Distillery opens to the public
- UPDATE: Three Loudoun supervisors considering raising taxes to fund education
- UPDATE: Contender for School Board At Large seat enters ring
- 2015 Virginia legislative session wraps up with ethics rules