Man arrested in Leesburg for child solicitation
On Feb. 25, the department's Criminal Investigations Section, posing as a child online, began investigating inappropriate electronic communications from the Alexandria man. Over the course of several weeks, the man began making sexual inquiries.
A month later, on March 24, the suspect agreed to travel from Alexandria to Leesburg to meet who he thought was a teenager. Once he arrived at the meeting location, the man was arrested.
Nicholas Joseph Coletto, 68, has been charged with use of a communications system to contact a minor, a Class Five felony. He's currently being held at the Loudoun County Adult Detention Center without bond.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Middleburg Charter School faces probation
- Dominion’s Smith to play in U.S. Army All-American Bowl
- Former Redskin Fred Smoot arrested for domestic violence
- Rape story jolts UVA campus; LCPS grads demand changes
- Hops, not houses: How a Lucketts transplant hopes to bring Loudoun back to its agrarian roots