Man arrested on Loudoun gun charge may be tied to Alexandria killings
Charles A. Severance, 53, was arrested March 13 in Wheeling, W.V. on a charge of possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.
Severance's long, gray beard and some facial features match the sketch released of the man suspected to have killed an Alexandria teacher. Ruthanne Lodato, 59, was shot when she answered her door Feb. 6.
Investigators have stated that Lodato's killing may be related to two other murders in Alexandria that took place in 2003 and 2013.
Severance is currently being held at the Northern Regional Jail on a $100,000 bond.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Sterling woman arrested for sacrificing chickens appeals for custody of seized rooster
- Joe Montano, regional director for Sen. Kaine’s office, dies at 47
- Leesburg Town Council denies Crescent Parke rezoning
- Leesburg names new police chief after extensive search
- Redskins Park renamed in partnership with Inova Hospital