Man intentionally steps in front of tractor trailer on Route 28
A man intentionally stepped in front of a 1993 Peterbilt tractor trailer this morning on Route 28 in an attempt to take his own life, according to Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office reports.
The 8:07 a.m. incident shut down traffic on Route 28 for several hours.
The man, whose name and age was not released, was airlifted from the scene near South Sterling Boulevard with life-threatening injuries.
An investigation into the incident is ongoing.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Hold the town hall
- Western Loudoun farmer plans greenhouse in the east
- ‘America Monday’ goes ahead at Loudoun County High after spat between administration and students
- Loudoun County chairwoman, economic development officials head to Germany for ‘sister city’ trip
- Driver of Freightliner flatbed truck charged after crashing into Sterling home Friday
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.