Man rescued after 10 foot fall
Fire and rescue crews responded to the area of Revival Drive and Fleetwood Road in South Riding June 20 after receiving a 911 call at 8:30 a.m.
Emergency personnel went into the basement to assess the man's injuries before strapping him to a back board. The crews then used a tower ladder and Stokes basket to life the man out of the basement. An ambulance then took the man to Stone Spring Emergency Room with non-life-threatening injuries.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Commentary: In Loudoun, a mismatch between need and affluence
- MORE: 10th District town hall goes on without Rep. Comstock
- Leesburg attorney challenging waitress’ claim of racist message on receipt
- Loudoun supervisors approve Lidl-anchored commercial development in Broadlands
- Lawmakers say new state budget is bad news for Loudoun County judiciary
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.