Man rescued after 10 foot fall
Fire and rescue crews responded to the area of Revival Drive and Fleetwood Road in South Riding June 20 after receiving a 911 call at 8:30 a.m.
Emergency personnel went into the basement to assess the man's injuries before strapping him to a back board. The crews then used a tower ladder and Stokes basket to life the man out of the basement. An ambulance then took the man to Stone Spring Emergency Room with non-life-threatening injuries.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Ashburn couple indicted in $20M visa fraud scheme
- EDITORIAL: Sister cities bring junkets and jokes, not economic development
- Three arrested and charged in early-Thursday Ashburn burglaries
- Hamilton Town Councilman Dimitri Kesari found guilty in second federal corruption trial
- ‘Endless possibilities’ the theme of Loudoun County economic summit