Man rescued after 10 foot fall
Fire and rescue crews responded to the area of Revival Drive and Fleetwood Road in South Riding June 20 after receiving a 911 call at 8:30 a.m.
Emergency personnel went into the basement to assess the man's injuries before strapping him to a back board. The crews then used a tower ladder and Stokes basket to life the man out of the basement. An ambulance then took the man to Stone Spring Emergency Room with non-life-threatening injuries.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- MORE: Loudoun School Board adopts $1 billion budget
- Police investigating sexual assault at NOVA Loudoun campus
- FCi Federal awarded $415 million contract
- Leesburg’s Morven Park discusses renovation plans over pints
- House of Delegates committee kills two full-day kindergarten bills from Loudoun lawmakers