Man rescued after 10 foot fall
Fire and rescue crews responded to the area of Revival Drive and Fleetwood Road in South Riding June 20 after receiving a 911 call at 8:30 a.m.
Emergency personnel went into the basement to assess the man's injuries before strapping him to a back board. The crews then used a tower ladder and Stokes basket to life the man out of the basement. An ambulance then took the man to Stone Spring Emergency Room with non-life-threatening injuries.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Foodies rejoice part 2: More restaurant options in Loudoun
- Loudoun Commonwealth’s Attorney endorses Noble for sheriff
- Inspector general critiques Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority audit practices
- Community protests Sterling’s Calvary Temple church amid allegations of sexual abuse
- Round Hill artist awarded honorable mention in international plein air competition