Man accidentally shoots bullet through wall into adjoining Loudoun townhouse
Bryan K. Johnson, 47, is being charged with "reckless handling of a firearm," according to the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office. The gun was a .38 revolver.
Per an LCSO report, Johnson said he was “practicing trigger pulls” when he shot off the round. Johnson said he thought he had cleared all of the rounds from his gun earlier while he was cleaning it.
No one was injured in the incident, which took place on the 42000 block of Rolling Rock Terrace in South Riding.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- And now, Philadelphia: Northern Va. Democrats ready to nominate Clinton-Kaine ticket
- Virginia court nixes order restoring felons’ voting rights
- Young Loudoun entrepreneurs get a chance to start their own businesses
- Virginia senator and former governor Tim Kaine to be Clinton’s running mate
- Supervisors approve draft-scope of work for nonprofit needs assessment