Man accidentally shoots bullet through wall into adjoining Loudoun townhouse
Bryan K. Johnson, 47, is being charged with "reckless handling of a firearm," according to the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office. The gun was a .38 revolver.
Per an LCSO report, Johnson said he was “practicing trigger pulls” when he shot off the round. Johnson said he thought he had cleared all of the rounds from his gun earlier while he was cleaning it.
No one was injured in the incident, which took place on the 42000 block of Rolling Rock Terrace in South Riding.
- Loudoun could play role in DC’s Olympic bid
- Leesburg Police responded to more than 4,600 calls for service in July
- Comstock, Foust take 10th District debate stage Wednesday
- Partisanship an issue at Warner-Gillespie forum
- Sterling man charged in fatal drunk driving case among 49 indicted by grand jury