Man accidentally shoots bullet through wall into adjoining Loudoun townhouse
Bryan K. Johnson, 47, is being charged with "reckless handling of a firearm," according to the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office. The gun was a .38 revolver.
Per an LCSO report, Johnson said he was “practicing trigger pulls” when he shot off the round. Johnson said he thought he had cleared all of the rounds from his gun earlier while he was cleaning it.
No one was injured in the incident, which took place on the 42000 block of Rolling Rock Terrace in South Riding.
- John Bell to replace Jack Tiwari for Democrats in 87th District
- Loudoun’s tourism champions honored at Visit Loudoun awards
- Gov. McAuliffe vetoes bill limiting license plate readers
- Planting history: Hamilton’s Wegmeyer Farms and Oatlands partner to harvest strawberries in Leesburg
- Sheriff Chapman, Ralph Buona win Loudoun Republican nominations