Man accidentally shoots bullet through wall into adjoining Loudoun townhouse
Bryan K. Johnson, 47, is being charged with "reckless handling of a firearm," according to the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office. The gun was a .38 revolver.
Per an LCSO report, Johnson said he was “practicing trigger pulls” when he shot off the round. Johnson said he thought he had cleared all of the rounds from his gun earlier while he was cleaning it.
No one was injured in the incident, which took place on the 42000 block of Rolling Rock Terrace in South Riding.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Del. Dave LaRock’s LGBT letter draws sharp rebukes, praise
- Detectives release sketch composite of second Lansdowne robbery suspect
- 100WomenStrong receives grant from SunTrust to enhance education programs
- Maryland man sent to prison for sexually assaulting Loudoun teen
- Sterling man to serve 5 years for in-home daycare molestation