Man accidentally shoots bullet through wall into adjoining Loudoun townhouse
Bryan K. Johnson, 47, is being charged with "reckless handling of a firearm," according to the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office. The gun was a .38 revolver.
Per an LCSO report, Johnson said he was “practicing trigger pulls” when he shot off the round. Johnson said he thought he had cleared all of the rounds from his gun earlier while he was cleaning it.
No one was injured in the incident, which took place on the 42000 block of Rolling Rock Terrace in South Riding.
- Uptick seen in Loudoun housing market
- Communication breakdown: Lockdown at LCHS spurs discussion on info protocol in schools
- EDITORIAL: Common safety, common sense in the commonwealth
- Unseen crime: 85% of arrests, details about investigations go unreported in Loudoun and Leesburg
- Loudoun County Parkway completion sparks local Republican rift