Man stabbed in Sterling
In an interview with police, the victim said that at around 11 p.m. on the 21000 block of Dulles Town Circle in Sterling, he was confronted by an unknown white man and an unknown Hispanic man. At some point in the altercation, the white man stabbed the victim and the Hispanic man then assaulted the victim.
The victim did not provide any additional details and did not want to pursue charges.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Closed meeting for ‘open’ discussion brings shame on Leesburg Council
- TSA sees spike in number of guns at Washington-area airport checkpoints in 2016
- IN PHOTOS: MLK Day parade in Leesburg
- Marchers brave cold, rain for MLK event in D.C.
- Leesburg man found guilty of second-degree murder for 2016 stabbing
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.