McAuliffe creates ‘Children’s Cabinet’
McAuliffe announced Monday at the William Byrd Community House in Richmond that the cabinet will help foster collaboration between various state and local agencies.
The governor said one of his top priorities would be to help improve schools in low-income communities.
Several of the governor's cabinet members will be part of the new group, as well as First Lady Dorothy McAuliffe.
The governor also created the Commonwealth Council on Childhood Success. It will be led by Lt. Gov. Ralph Northam (D).
Both groups were created by executive order.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Brewer’s reinstatement comes with an inconvenient truth
- Comstock will vote no on American Health Care Act, spokesman says
- Loudoun resident files civil rights suits against county officials over social media censorship
- After months of back and forth, supervisors vote to approve One Loudoun rezoning
- Loudoun dachshunds taking social media by storm
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.