McAuliffe heads West to fundraise
RICHMOND, Va. (AP) -- Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe is planning a trip to Los Angeles and Aspen, Colorado, to fundraise for his political action committee.
McAuliffe is scheduled to be in Los Angeles on Wednesday for a fundraiser hosted by billionaire grocery store magnate Ron Burkle, according to McAuliffe aide Michael Halle.
Thursday the Democratic governor is set to attend an Aspen fundraiser hosted by Samia Farouki, the wife of defense contractor A. Huda Farouki.
McAuliffe's Common Good Virginia PAC raised and spent nearly $1 million during the new governor's first six months in office.
- Leesburg gas station robbed of cigarettes, cash
- Loudoun County Chamber of Commerce president receives statewide award
- Loudoun County Sheriff deputies honored for handling of suicide attempt
- Briar Woods alum talks about World Cup experience
- Loudoun County officials: State law dictates Confederate statue must stay