McAuliffe heads West to fundraise
RICHMOND, Va. (AP) -- Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe is planning a trip to Los Angeles and Aspen, Colorado, to fundraise for his political action committee.
McAuliffe is scheduled to be in Los Angeles on Wednesday for a fundraiser hosted by billionaire grocery store magnate Ron Burkle, according to McAuliffe aide Michael Halle.
Thursday the Democratic governor is set to attend an Aspen fundraiser hosted by Samia Farouki, the wife of defense contractor A. Huda Farouki.
McAuliffe's Common Good Virginia PAC raised and spent nearly $1 million during the new governor's first six months in office.
- Northern Virginia teen gets more than 11 years for helping Islamic State
- Makersmiths find a home in Leesburg
- List of journalists killed on duty in U.S. and Canada since 1976
- The future of Loudoun: A look at the developing Silver Line hub in Ashburn
- Units from Loudoun, MWAA and Fairfax knock down South Riding fire
Light rain shower
|Hi 87°||Hi 97°|
|Lo 67°||Lo 67°|
As Seen IN PRINT
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.