McAuliffe joins Wells Fargo
McAuliffe, a lifelong resident of Loudoun County and graduate of Marymount University, served several government clients as a project manager before taking the position at Wells Fargo.
“Katie has an astute understanding of the personal finance world and is already providing excellent service to her clients,” said Eric Showalter, branch manager.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Former Loudoun Democrats chairman who left party launches bid for supervisor
- From quarry to community: Looking at the huge Waterside development application
- Loudoun photographers earn honors, work on display in Herndon
- MORE: Critics say Virginia ethics bill won’t prevent another scandal
- West End Wine Bar and Pub to open in Purcellville