McAuliffe OKs extradition request for murder suspect with Loudoun ties
McAuliffe spokesman Brian Coy said Friday that the governor had approved a requisition warrant for Charles Severance.
The 53-year-old Severance was charged with an unrelated firearms charge in Loudoun County and arrested in Wheeling, W.Va., last week. A judge there set a $100,000 bond for Severance on Wednesday.
Alexandria police have said they want to talk to Severance about three killings that date back to 2003.He's a longtime city resident and twice a fringe candidate for mayor.
- Love of children and cooking put Lansdowne vet in national spotlight
- Following Oaklawn rezoning, Leesburg councilman calls for open government
- EDITORIAL: The courage to think out loud
- Simms, Dungy likely not to use ‘Redskins’ on TV
- The Beer Joint to open as man cave complete with “Bavarian Girls Next Door”