McAuliffe OKs extradition request for murder suspect with Loudoun ties
McAuliffe spokesman Brian Coy said Friday that the governor had approved a requisition warrant for Charles Severance.
The 53-year-old Severance was charged with an unrelated firearms charge in Loudoun County and arrested in Wheeling, W.Va., last week. A judge there set a $100,000 bond for Severance on Wednesday.
Alexandria police have said they want to talk to Severance about three killings that date back to 2003.He's a longtime city resident and twice a fringe candidate for mayor.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Sister cities bring junkets and jokes, not economic development
- Mayor Fraser cruises to a second term in Purcellville; three incumbents ousted
- U.S. consumer sentiment slips in April
- UPDATE: Nova Medical Group partners with Inova Health System
- Visit Loudoun dishes out annual tourism awards