McAuliffe OKs extradition request for murder suspect with Loudoun ties
McAuliffe spokesman Brian Coy said Friday that the governor had approved a requisition warrant for Charles Severance.
The 53-year-old Severance was charged with an unrelated firearms charge in Loudoun County and arrested in Wheeling, W.Va., last week. A judge there set a $100,000 bond for Severance on Wednesday.
Alexandria police have said they want to talk to Severance about three killings that date back to 2003.He's a longtime city resident and twice a fringe candidate for mayor.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Messages and meaning at the Middleburg Film Festival
- ‘People mover’ at Dulles gets stuck; passengers evaluated
- Convicted felon Kesari resigns from Hamilton Town Council
- Dominion apologies for unannounced venting, schedules more for November
- Tween wearing a clown mask wields bat, scares children in Sterling
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.