Merritt Construction Services wins bid for Telos renovation
Construction for the $5 million project for Telos, an information technology company with a specialty in cybersecurity, should begin this month and entails a 90,000-square-foot office renovation along with a 100,000- square-foot warehouse renovation.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Loudoun detectives seize large amount of drugs from Sterling hotel; two in custody
- Wine Wednesday: We’re talking grapes by the tons
- EDITORIAL: When law enforcement is more than a matter of faith
- Prince William chairman says Bi-County Parkway project is dead
- Budget overview: Supervisors set to finalize fiscal 2016 spending plan Wednesday