Merritt Construction Services wins bid for Telos renovation
Construction for the $5 million project for Telos, an information technology company with a specialty in cybersecurity, should begin this month and entails a 90,000-square-foot office renovation along with a 100,000- square-foot warehouse renovation.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Ashburn couple indicted in $20M visa fraud scheme
- EDITORIAL: Sister cities bring junkets and jokes, not economic development
- Bob Klancher, community advocate and planning commissioner, dies at 57
- High-profile Virginia Republicans lining up against Donald Trump
- Loudoun deputies to issue kids ‘Slurpee Tickets’ for good behavior