Merritt Construction Services wins bid for Telos renovation
Construction for the $5 million project for Telos, an information technology company with a specialty in cybersecurity, should begin this month and entails a 90,000-square-foot office renovation along with a 100,000- square-foot warehouse renovation.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Loudoun School Board approves budget worth $1.3 million more than initial proposal
- Leesburg man sentenced to nine years for child molestation
- Sterling man accused in murder-for-hire plot denied bond; has ties to KKK
- Va. senators from Loudoun band together for breastfeeding bill
- Psych services struggle to keep up in growing Loudoun County