Metro launches new Silver Line website
Metro has launched http://www.SilverLineMetro.com for information on the new Silver Line rail extension set to expand into Loudoun County by 2018.
The first phase of the Silver line extension, which runs through Tyson's Corner, is expected to open in early 2014.
The new website features service details, destinations and Metro-partnership information.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: For $1 billion, citizens should expect accountability from Loudoun County Public Schools
- Rep. Comstock at odds with Trump’s federal hiring freeze
- Parallels emerge between national election and Virginia governor’s race
- Reston man arrested on DUI, firearm charges
- Loudoun County Republicans condemn Women’s March, say organized by ‘radical leftists’
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.