Metro launches new Silver Line website
Metro has launched http://www.SilverLineMetro.com for information on the new Silver Line rail extension set to expand into Loudoun County by 2018.
The first phase of the Silver line extension, which runs through Tyson's Corner, is expected to open in early 2014.
The new website features service details, destinations and Metro-partnership information.
- Stone Bridge rallies past O’Connell in hockey championship game
- MORE: Va. lawmakers approve budget with state pay raises
- Woodgrove high schooler to take Philly Eagles linebacker to prom
- Growing Islamophobia a concern for ADAMS Center in Sterling
- The beat goes on: Fund our schools, Loudoun education advocates plead