Metro launches new Silver Line website
Metro has launched http://www.SilverLineMetro.com for information on the new Silver Line rail extension set to expand into Loudoun County by 2018.
The first phase of the Silver line extension, which runs through Tyson's Corner, is expected to open in early 2014.
The new website features service details, destinations and Metro-partnership information.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Brewer’s reinstatement comes with an inconvenient truth
- Judge in Virginia declines to block Trump’s new travel ban
- More people moving to Loudoun County than anywhere else in Virginia
- MORE: Comstock opposed to the American Health Care Act
- Loudoun resident files civil rights suits against county officials over social media censorship
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.