Metro launches new Silver Line website
Metro has launched http://www.SilverLineMetro.com for information on the new Silver Line rail extension set to expand into Loudoun County by 2018.
The first phase of the Silver line extension, which runs through Tyson's Corner, is expected to open in early 2014.
The new website features service details, destinations and Metro-partnership information.
- Man who firebombed Loudoun Corrections building arrested on federal charges
- Leesburg Police searching for truck involved in July 29 hit and run
- No strike, but no contract at Verizon
- Chantilly man found with arsenal to prepare for ‘zombie apocalypse’ sentenced to 23 years
- Purcellville man struck by vehicle during traffic stop
As Seen IN PRINT
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.