Metro launches new Silver Line website
Metro has launched http://www.SilverLineMetro.com for information on the new Silver Line rail extension set to expand into Loudoun County by 2018.
The first phase of the Silver line extension, which runs through Tyson's Corner, is expected to open in early 2014.
The new website features service details, destinations and Metro-partnership information.
- MORE: Footage shows 263 missing Loudoun SAT tests left building in UPS possession
- Farm-to-Fork brings together Loudoun—both east and west
- Reston man sentenced to 29 years for rape of child
- Hillsboro man drives truck off Leesburg Parking Garage
- Farm brewery still a go in Lucketts—but without Flying Dog