More than 15,000 without power
Dominion Power is reporting 12,437 customers without power. The biggest area affected at this time is communities in eastern Loudoun off Route 7 near the Fairfax County border.
NOVEC is reporting 2,815 customers without power. The outages are in the area of north of Purcellville, Leesburg and South Riding.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at email@example.com.
- EDITORIAL: The right to know comes home at Montpelier
- Driver charged in Lansdowne infant’s death to face trial next year
- Warrant: Ashburn house fire could have been intentionally set
- Ashburn murder verdict upheld, sentencing set for Friday
- LCPS reported allegations against former Dominion teacher to police in 2014
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.