Movato: Loudoun the best county in the nation
Loudoun County is the best county in the nation, according to the popular real estate blog, Movato.
“This is one of those instances where the winner was a pretty obvious one,” blogger Laura Allen wrote.
Movoto liked our numbers:
・Median household of about $120,000
・High median rent for apartments
・High school graduation of over 93 percent
That's a little like saying RG3 has good numbers. True, but we like him because he's just so RG3. It's like that in Loudoun, too. The numbers are fine, but what we appreciate is the life between the numbers.
No need to elaborate. If you live here you know. Let the rest of the 640 U.S. counties that Movoto considered try to figure out what it takes to be No. 1.
The also-rans: Fairfax County (No. 3). Fairfax? Not even close. Montgomery County, Md. (No. 8) and Frederick County, Md. (No. 9).
Some secrets are better kept close.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Virginia senator and former governor Tim Kaine to be Clinton’s running mate
- Supervisors approve draft-scope of work for nonprofit needs assessment
- NAACP leader calls Loudoun County Public Schools’ diversity training ‘a joke’
- Warner Construction awarded $7.3 million contract to build Kirkpatrick Fire and Rescue Station
- Loudoun supervisors approve MOA between county and Loudoun Museum