National Conference Center releases white paper
In the paper, Smith warns that “we must remind ourselves that social media does not replace face-to-face networking but instead is a supplement and provides the tools for instantaneous two-way communication.”
Several area business leaders are interviewed in the paper, including Kristina Bouweiri of Reston Limousine. You may access the paper at bit.ly/1dLwUaM.
Be the first to post a comment!
- In Northern Va., Michelle Obama says tech industry to train, hire 90K military vets
- Parent takes Loudoun school administrators to court over alleged FOIA violations
- Loudoun supervisors address increasing student diversity
- U-Va. dean bashes Rolling Stone article in open letter
- Chris Cooley’s Leesburg mansion is still for sale