National Conference Center releases white paper
In the paper, Smith warns that “we must remind ourselves that social media does not replace face-to-face networking but instead is a supplement and provides the tools for instantaneous two-way communication.”
Several area business leaders are interviewed in the paper, including Kristina Bouweiri of Reston Limousine. You may access the paper at bit.ly/1dLwUaM.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Orbital to launch Antares rocket Oct. 27 from Wallops Flight Facility
- Comstock’s property taxes raise questions about a central campaign narrative
- Maryland man pleads guilty to Taylorstown home invasion
- Voting advocates fear impact of Virginia’s voter ID law
- Witness in Sterling murder recants testimony