National Conference Center releases white paper
In the paper, Smith warns that “we must remind ourselves that social media does not replace face-to-face networking but instead is a supplement and provides the tools for instantaneous two-way communication.”
Several area business leaders are interviewed in the paper, including Kristina Bouweiri of Reston Limousine. You may access the paper at bit.ly/1dLwUaM.
Be the first to post a comment!
- 2015 Future Leaders Scholarship Award
- Gov. McAuliffe announces first commercial hops facility in mid-Atlantic in Loudoun
- No small potatoes: Loudoun Interfaith rebounds in time for the turkey
- First baby born at Inova’s new Natural Birth Center
- Rolling Stone article on culture of rape at UVA: ‘Instantly all anyone could talk about’