New Broad Run principal named, Oblas retires
Director of High School Education David Spage will take over as principal at Broad Run effective July 1.
It was announced last month that Anderson would be moving to Riverside High School to serve as its first principal. Riverside, a new high school in south Ashburn, is scheduled to open in fall 2015.
It was also announced that Bill Oblas, long-time principal at Loudoun County High School will retire at the conclusion of the school year. Oblas will be joining fellow principals Jim Person of Stone Bridge and Dr. Virginia Minshew of Park View in retirement at the end of the 2014 school year.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Loudoun County chairwoman to host ‘State of the County’ Wednesday
- Suicide awareness advocate speaks at Riverside High School
- Report: Gov. McAuliffe under federal investigation
- Two indicted for fraudulently obtaining $67K in student loans from NOVA, other colleges
- Virginia jails are housing thousands living in U.S. illegally