New Broad Run principal named, Oblas retires
Director of High School Education David Spage will take over as principal at Broad Run effective July 1.
It was announced last month that Anderson would be moving to Riverside High School to serve as its first principal. Riverside, a new high school in south Ashburn, is scheduled to open in fall 2015.
It was also announced that Bill Oblas, long-time principal at Loudoun County High School will retire at the conclusion of the school year. Oblas will be joining fellow principals Jim Person of Stone Bridge and Dr. Virginia Minshew of Park View in retirement at the end of the 2014 school year.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- New crosswalks to reduce risk in downtown Purcellville
- Loudoun deputies searching for missing 84 year-old Sterling man
- Ashburn crack dealer sentenced to seven years in prison
- Sterling woman arrested for sacrificing chickens appeals for custody of seized rooster
- Joe Montano, regional director for Sen. Kaine’s office, dies at 47