New oncology spa program
Ashburn’s Medical Spa at Nova is opening its new oncology spa program Oct. 23 with a kickoff event from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. Proceeds from the event will benefit the Tigerlily Foundation. The new program includes services unique to cancer patients, including a post-radiation clay wrap and certified oncology massage. For details, visit novamedspa.com.
Be the first to post a comment!
- DEVELOPING: Friday morning shooting in Sterling
- Bluemont, Zephaniah Farm vineyards the stars at first-ever Loudoun Wine Awards
- IndED Academies offers alternative homeschool education
- Holocaust history training for Loudoun teachers emphasizes making the right choices
- Minor traffic crash leads to arrest in Purcellville
Light rain shower
|Hi 87°||Hi 86°|
|Lo 67°||Lo 65°|
As Seen IN PRINT
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.