New oncology spa program
Ashburn’s Medical Spa at Nova is opening its new oncology spa program Oct. 23 with a kickoff event from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. Proceeds from the event will benefit the Tigerlily Foundation. The new program includes services unique to cancer patients, including a post-radiation clay wrap and certified oncology massage. For details, visit novamedspa.com.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Former Loudoun school superintendent elected Board of Directors chair for preservationist group
- With time running out, here’s where Verizon, union negotiations stand
- Lane closures on Ashburn Village Boulevard at Russell Branch Parkway set for August
- Dulles go kart racetrack says goodbye
- Leesburg Police Department looking for tipster No. 168
As Seen IN PRINT
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.