New tenants slated for Village at Leesburg
The Hair Cuttery, BonChon, Comfort One Shoes and a Marine Corps Recruiting Center have all recently signed leases to move into the mixed-use development.
Add to that the addition of Under the Olive Tree, Bello Pranzo Pizzeria, AFIS Jewelers, a SwimKids location and Eye Level Learning, which had previously signed leases, and the Village at Leesburg can hope to fill in some of the void left by the Coldwater Creek, Pinkberry and Hamilton Furniture closings.
“Village at Leesburg is the perfect place to open a business,” said Susan Bourgeois, director of leasing and brokerage for Rappaport, the company that oversees leasing at Village at Leesburg. “Situated on Route 7, the strong-tenant mix and bustling community in the wealthiest and second fastest growing county in the country make it a very easy choice for business owners.”
BonChon serves South Korean food centered around their fried chicken.
Comfort One shoes will join Potomac River Running as the two shoe stores in the development.
Meanwhile the Marine Corps is planning a 1,810-square-foot recruiting center.
- Holding court: Falcons, Raiders win state volleyball titles
- Gov. McAuliffe announces first commercial hops facility in mid-Atlantic in Loudoun
- No small potatoes: Loudoun Interfaith rebounds in time for the turkey
- First baby born at Inova’s new Natural Birth Center
- Rolling Stone article on culture of rape at UVA: ‘Instantly all anyone could talk about’