Newly-designed ABC store opens in Leesburg
LEESBURG, Va. (AP) -- The Virginia Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control is celebrating the opening of its newest store that features a new design that's intended to be more shopper-friendly.
Officials say the store in Leesburg is the second of the new store format. Officials marked the store opening on Wednesday.
The so-called "premier store design" leads customers through the store with inlay flooring patterns. The store also has a round tasting bar where vendors will be invited to periodically conduct half-ounce tastings of their products. A metal chandelier decorated with bottles is suspended over the tasting bar. There also is a centrally located customer service center.
According to the department, other stores will gradually be remodeled using the new design concept.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- AT&T says proposed Short Hill site not a ‘data center’
- Board of Supervisors advances controversial crumb rubber turf testing
- Catoctin skate park sparks controversy in Leesburg
- Loudoun County farmer Andrew Crush named one of America’s Best Young Farmers
- Crescent Parke rezoning leaves Leesburg residents, council reeling