No shooting at Dulles Town Center
According to release from the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office, around 1:45 p.m. today, police received reports of a possible shooting at the mall. The caller had overheard two females talking about a possible shooting and that they had to leave the mall.
Deputies went to the mall and shut down the facility as a precaution, orchestrating a search of the complex. Neither the two women, nor anything else suspicious was found.
The mall is expected to reopen shortly.
Be the first to post a comment!
- In Northern Va., Michelle Obama says tech industry to train, hire 90K military vets
- Parent takes Loudoun school administrators to court over alleged FOIA violations
- Loudoun supervisors address increasing student diversity
- U-Va. dean bashes Rolling Stone article in open letter
- Chris Cooley’s Leesburg mansion is still for sale