No shooting at Dulles Town Center
According to release from the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office, around 1:45 p.m. today, police received reports of a possible shooting at the mall. The caller had overheard two females talking about a possible shooting and that they had to leave the mall.
Deputies went to the mall and shut down the facility as a precaution, orchestrating a search of the complex. Neither the two women, nor anything else suspicious was found.
The mall is expected to reopen shortly.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Cycle Scene opens state-of-the-art Studio in Ashburn
- Where it stands: Loudoun County Courts Complex expansion
- Loudoun School Board approves budget worth $1.3 million more than initial proposal
- Leesburg man sentenced to nine years for child molestation
- Sterling man accused in murder-for-hire plot denied bond; has ties to KKK