No shooting at Dulles Town Center
According to release from the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office, around 1:45 p.m. today, police received reports of a possible shooting at the mall. The caller had overheard two females talking about a possible shooting and that they had to leave the mall.
Deputies went to the mall and shut down the facility as a precaution, orchestrating a search of the complex. Neither the two women, nor anything else suspicious was found.
The mall is expected to reopen shortly.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Loudoun law enforcement, mental health experts team up with former NBA player’s Project Purple
- Loudoun County administrator recommends tax hike in upcoming $2.5 billion budget
- Loudoun winery included in Oscars ‘swag bag’
- Vote on Leesburg courthouse expansion postponed
- Loudoun deputies investigating two unintentional shootings