No shooting at Dulles Town Center
According to release from the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office, around 1:45 p.m. today, police received reports of a possible shooting at the mall. The caller had overheard two females talking about a possible shooting and that they had to leave the mall.
Deputies went to the mall and shut down the facility as a precaution, orchestrating a search of the complex. Neither the two women, nor anything else suspicious was found.
The mall is expected to reopen shortly.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- VP nominee Pence visits Loudoun County, says Trump is a uniter
- Virginia Republicans opt for primary nomination in 2017
- Man robbed, assaulted in Sterling
- Inaugural ‘It Takes Our Village’ event aims to help Loudoun’s domestically abused
- Loudoun Sheriff’s Office releases composite sketch of alleged W&OD Trail Sterling attacker
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.