No shooting at Dulles Town Center
According to release from the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office, around 1:45 p.m. today, police received reports of a possible shooting at the mall. The caller had overheard two females talking about a possible shooting and that they had to leave the mall.
Deputies went to the mall and shut down the facility as a precaution, orchestrating a search of the complex. Neither the two women, nor anything else suspicious was found.
The mall is expected to reopen shortly.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Finding room: What might get sacrificed in Loudoun’s capital budget for two new schools
- Middleburg, Distilled: Mt. Defiance Cidery and Distillery opens to the public
- UPDATE: Three Loudoun supervisors considering raising taxes to fund education
- UPDATE: Contender for School Board At Large seat enters ring
- 2015 Virginia legislative session wraps up with ethics rules