Two Loudoun restaurants are featured this year during the first ever Northern Virginia Restaurant Week, which continues through Aug. 26.
Hooked Seafood & Sushi and Buffalo Wing Factory and Pub, both in Sterling, are stops in the event, which features more than 20 restaurants. Also on the menu is Red, Hot & Blue in Herndon, a barbecue restaurant that also has a location in Leesburg.
The event, sponsored by the Reston Chamber of Commerce, Times Community Media and The Fairfax Times, features value pricing for lunch, dinner and specialty food items at participating restaurants.
Also on the list is:
• American Tap Room in Reston Town Center
• Amphora of Vienna
• brb Be Right Burger in Reston Town Center
• Big Bowl Chinese and Thai of Reston
• Community Canteen of Reston
• Don Churro Cafe' of Chantilly
• Generous George's of Herndon
• Il Fornaio of Reston
• McCormick & Schmick's Seafood Restaurant of Reston
• The Melting Pot of Reston
• Mon Ami Gabi of Reston
• Morton's of Reston
• M&S Grill of Reston
• Sweet Green of Reston
• Tavern 64 of Reston
• The Counter Custom Built Burgers of Reston
• Vinifera of Reston
For information and to see participating restaurants menus, visit http://www.restonchamber.org/northern_virginia_restaurant_week.aspx
Be the first to post a comment!