NOVA participates in nationwide initiative
The initiative is designed to address the needs of the unemployed by providing them with new skills, credentials and jobs.
NOVA was one of 17 schools nationwide chosen for the selective program and only one of four chosen to be a mentor college.
Be the first to post a comment!
- 200,000 in Va. may lack proper ID needed to vote
- TV ads, outside spending hit Virginia 10th District race
- ‘The Daily Show’ airs controversial Redskins segment
- Man sentenced to more than two years for skimming credit cards from Loudoun restaurant
- Loudoun looks to bolster its foreign direct investments