NOVA participates in nationwide initiative
The initiative is designed to address the needs of the unemployed by providing them with new skills, credentials and jobs.
NOVA was one of 17 schools nationwide chosen for the selective program and only one of four chosen to be a mentor college.
Be the first to post a comment!
- MORE: Team Mathias unleashing childhood cancer awareness
- State jobless rate falls to 5.3 percent in October
- Holding court: Falcons, Raiders win state volleyball titles
- Gov. McAuliffe announces first commercial hops facility in mid-Atlantic in Loudoun
- No small potatoes: Loudoun Interfaith rebounds in time for the turkey