NOVA participates in nationwide initiative
The initiative is designed to address the needs of the unemployed by providing them with new skills, credentials and jobs.
NOVA was one of 17 schools nationwide chosen for the selective program and only one of four chosen to be a mentor college.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- EDITORIAL: The right to know comes home at Montpelier
- Driver charged in Lansdowne infant’s death to face trial next year
- Verizon sells Ashburn data centers to focus on mobile content
- A $27K win for two Loudoun County nonprofits
- 21st Century Cures Act receives bipartisan support from Warner, Kaine and Comstock
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.