One Loudoun adds another restaurant
In addition to Copperwood Tavern, One Loudoun has Matchbox Vintage Pizza Bistro, the Redskins Grille and an Italian restaurant inspired by chef Robert Wiedmaier expected to open next year.
Copperwood Tavern is a farm-to-table restaurant, with a location already open in Arlington.
Washington D.C.-based restaurateur Reese Gardner, who has a few other establishments in Washington, leased a 6,500-square-foot building at One Loudoun.
One Loudoun developer Bill May said his development began with the intention to focus on restaurants and entertainment.
It has done just that, opening Alamo Drafthouse, an anchor movie theater, as well as a current agreement to open more than a dozen new restaurants.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Running against the wind in Leesburg mayoral race
- Leesburg photographer launches a dress line with Kickstarter campaign
- Ashburn’s Jason Sturm set to defend World Cup championship title
- Supervisors refuse to conduct $75,000 indoor sports facility study
- Caulkins Jewelers honors its roots after 60 years
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.