One Loudoun adds another restaurant
In addition to Copperwood Tavern, One Loudoun has Matchbox Vintage Pizza Bistro, the Redskins Grille and an Italian restaurant inspired by chef Robert Wiedmaier expected to open next year.
Copperwood Tavern is a farm-to-table restaurant, with a location already open in Arlington.
Washington D.C.-based restaurateur Reese Gardner, who has a few other establishments in Washington, leased a 6,500-square-foot building at One Loudoun.
One Loudoun developer Bill May said his development began with the intention to focus on restaurants and entertainment.
It has done just that, opening Alamo Drafthouse, an anchor movie theater, as well as a current agreement to open more than a dozen new restaurants.
- Holding court: Falcons, Raiders win state volleyball titles
- Gov. McAuliffe announces first commercial hops facility in mid-Atlantic in Loudoun
- No small potatoes: Loudoun Interfaith rebounds in time for the turkey
- First baby born at Inova’s new Natural Birth Center
- Rolling Stone article on culture of rape at UVA: ‘Instantly all anyone could talk about’