Park View High School vandalized
Graffiti, which included racial slurs and obscene symbols, was discovered Tuesday morning spray painted onto the exterior of the building and on the sidewalks.
Students were redirected to an alternate entrance into the school so they would not have to view the graffiti.
The Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office is working with Loudoun County Public Schools to identify the suspect or suspects involved. Anyone with any information regarding the incident is asked to call Master Deputy R. Garis at 703-777-1021. If the caller wishes to remain anonymous, they are asked to call Loudoun Crime Solvers at 703-777-1919. If the information leads to an arrest and indictment, the caller could be eligible for a cash reward of up to $1,000.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Stone Bridge rallies past O’Connell in hockey championship game
- MORE: Va. lawmakers approve budget with state pay raises
- Woodgrove high schooler to take Philly Eagles linebacker to prom
- Growing Islamophobia a concern for ADAMS Center in Sterling
- The beat goes on: Fund our schools, Loudoun education advocates plead