Park View High School vandalized
Graffiti, which included racial slurs and obscene symbols, was discovered Tuesday morning spray painted onto the exterior of the building and on the sidewalks.
Students were redirected to an alternate entrance into the school so they would not have to view the graffiti.
The Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office is working with Loudoun County Public Schools to identify the suspect or suspects involved. Anyone with any information regarding the incident is asked to call Master Deputy R. Garis at 703-777-1021. If the caller wishes to remain anonymous, they are asked to call Loudoun Crime Solvers at 703-777-1919. If the information leads to an arrest and indictment, the caller could be eligible for a cash reward of up to $1,000.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Orbital to launch Antares rocket Oct. 27 from Wallops Flight Facility
- Comstock’s property taxes raise questions about a central campaign narrative
- Maryland man pleads guilty to Taylorstown home invasion
- Voting advocates fear impact of Virginia’s voter ID law
- Witness in Sterling murder recants testimony