Park View High School vandalized
Graffiti, which included racial slurs and obscene symbols, was discovered Tuesday morning spray painted onto the exterior of the building and on the sidewalks.
Students were redirected to an alternate entrance into the school so they would not have to view the graffiti.
The Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office is working with Loudoun County Public Schools to identify the suspect or suspects involved. Anyone with any information regarding the incident is asked to call Master Deputy R. Garis at 703-777-1021. If the caller wishes to remain anonymous, they are asked to call Loudoun Crime Solvers at 703-777-1919. If the information leads to an arrest and indictment, the caller could be eligible for a cash reward of up to $1,000.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Brewer’s reinstatement comes with an inconvenient truth
- Serenity now: The Woodhouse Day Spa to host grand opening
- Loudoun Sheriff’s Office K9 takes down Sterling woman
- The alleged ‘Incognito Bandit’ bank robber arrested at Dulles Airport
- Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office makes five drunken driving arrests over the weekend
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.