Pedestrian dies in Ashburn collision
James A. McAdoo, 46, was crossing the street against the crosswalk signal when the collision occurred, according to the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office.
McAdoo was trying to cross from Centergate Street to Barrister Street at about 11:50 p.m. when he was hit by a 1999 Acura Integra driven by a 27-year-old Ashburn man.
McAdoo died at the scene, according to reports.
No charges have been filed in the case.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Closed meeting for ‘open’ discussion brings shame on Leesburg Council
- Accident on Route 9 causes entire roadway to shut down
- SpaceX and Iridium’s launch goes off without a hitch
- Governor hopeful Ed Gillespie stops in Leesburg during statewide kick-off tour
- Yes, that was Loudoun County Sheriff Mike Chapman at Sen. Sessions’ confirmation hearing
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.