Pedestrian dies in Ashburn collision
James A. McAdoo, 46, was crossing the street against the crosswalk signal when the collision occurred, according to the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office.
McAdoo was trying to cross from Centergate Street to Barrister Street at about 11:50 p.m. when he was hit by a 1999 Acura Integra driven by a 27-year-old Ashburn man.
McAdoo died at the scene, according to reports.
No charges have been filed in the case.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- VP nominee Pence visits Loudoun County, says Trump is a uniter
- Virginia Republicans opt for primary nomination in 2017
- Man robbed, assaulted in Sterling
- Inaugural ‘It Takes Our Village’ event aims to help Loudoun’s domestically abused
- Loudoun Sheriff’s Office releases composite sketch of alleged W&OD Trail Sterling attacker
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.