Pedestrian hit on Catoctin Circle
At around 6:30 p.m., the Leesburg Police Department responded to a crash on Catoctin Circle, near Harrison Street SE. Officers found a 54-year-old man had been hit by a a 2008 Toyota SUV heading southbound.
The man was airlifted to Inova Fairfax Hospital with non-life threatening injuries. The driver, a 67-year-old woman, was unharmed.
Catoctin Circle was closed for nearly an hour as police conducted their investigation. The driver will not face charges.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- In stump-style speech, AG Herring touts accomplishments, rips Republicans
- Dulles-based Orbital ATK supports secret satellite launch for national security mission
- Planning Commission sends One Loudoun, Corpus Christi Catholic Church and more supervisors’ way
- Loudoun County senior represents Virginia at Boy’s Nation
- With new proffer law in effect, Loudoun figures out how to cope