Pedestrian hit on Catoctin Circle
At around 6:30 p.m., the Leesburg Police Department responded to a crash on Catoctin Circle, near Harrison Street SE. Officers found a 54-year-old man had been hit by a a 2008 Toyota SUV heading southbound.
The man was airlifted to Inova Fairfax Hospital with non-life threatening injuries. The driver, a 67-year-old woman, was unharmed.
Catoctin Circle was closed for nearly an hour as police conducted their investigation. The driver will not face charges.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Running against the wind in Leesburg mayoral race
- Planning Commission warns supervisors of ‘unsolicited’ changes to applications after its review
- With growing student needs in Loudoun, school nurses provide essential care
- Round Hill man charged with DUI, hit and run following Sunday night incident
- Loudoun supervisors, School Board discuss Comprehensive Plan strategies
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.