Pedestrian hit on Catoctin Circle
At around 6:30 p.m., the Leesburg Police Department responded to a crash on Catoctin Circle, near Harrison Street SE. Officers found a 54-year-old man had been hit by a a 2008 Toyota SUV heading southbound.
The man was airlifted to Inova Fairfax Hospital with non-life threatening injuries. The driver, a 67-year-old woman, was unharmed.
Catoctin Circle was closed for nearly an hour as police conducted their investigation. The driver will not face charges.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- MORE: Loudoun School Board adopts $1 billion budget
- Police investigating sexual assault at NOVA Loudoun campus
- FCi Federal awarded $415 million contract
- Leesburg’s Morven Park discusses renovation plans over pints
- House of Delegates committee kills two full-day kindergarten bills from Loudoun lawmakers