Pedestrian hit on Catoctin Circle
At around 6:30 p.m., the Leesburg Police Department responded to a crash on Catoctin Circle, near Harrison Street SE. Officers found a 54-year-old man had been hit by a a 2008 Toyota SUV heading southbound.
The man was airlifted to Inova Fairfax Hospital with non-life threatening injuries. The driver, a 67-year-old woman, was unharmed.
Catoctin Circle was closed for nearly an hour as police conducted their investigation. The driver will not face charges.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- EDITORIAL: The right to know comes home at Montpelier
- Ashburn man who murdered estranged wife receives life sentence
- Report: State salaries to lag private sector by 27 percent
- Pacific Boulevard extension opens as Ashbun man waits for eminent domain trial
- EXCLUSIVE: LCPS officials recommended Dominion teacher for new job after ‘alleged incident’
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.