Pedestrian hit on Catoctin Circle
At around 6:30 p.m., the Leesburg Police Department responded to a crash on Catoctin Circle, near Harrison Street SE. Officers found a 54-year-old man had been hit by a a 2008 Toyota SUV heading southbound.
The man was airlifted to Inova Fairfax Hospital with non-life threatening injuries. The driver, a 67-year-old woman, was unharmed.
Catoctin Circle was closed for nearly an hour as police conducted their investigation. The driver will not face charges.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: For $1 billion, citizens should expect accountability from Loudoun County Public Schools
- Sterling man kicks police officer, reaches for another officer’s gun
- Crooked Run Brewing, Senor Ramon Taqueria partner up for Sterling expansion
- ADAMS Center imam delivers message to President Trump at National Cathedral
- Trump praises the CIA, bristles over inaugural crowd counts on first full day in office
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.