Podiatrist extends practice into Purcellville
Dr. Alex Gorenshtein has opened VA Laser Care at 921 E. Main St., Suite B for patients suffering from nail fungus and other ailments that are deemed elective or cosmetic by most insurance plans.
"My patients come to me, most of the time, after seeing a family doctor about a problem, and getting a prescription for some medication like Lamisil with a mile long list of side effects,” Gorenshtein said. “Most of these people either look at the risks of everything from loss of taste to heart attack and decide they just don't want to put this thing into their bodies, or, they take the medication and don't see results at all.”
At VA Laser Center, Gorenshtein makes the treatment as affordable as possible for his patients.
For more information, log on to facebook.com/VALaserCare or call 540-751-1123.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Former Sen. Jim Webb forms exploratory committee for White House
- 2015 Future Leaders Scholarship Award
- Gov. McAuliffe announces first commercial hops facility in mid-Atlantic in Loudoun
- No small potatoes: Loudoun Interfaith rebounds in time for the turkey
- First baby born at Inova’s new Natural Birth Center