Podiatrist extends practice into Purcellville
Dr. Alex Gorenshtein has opened VA Laser Care at 921 E. Main St., Suite B for patients suffering from nail fungus and other ailments that are deemed elective or cosmetic by most insurance plans.
"My patients come to me, most of the time, after seeing a family doctor about a problem, and getting a prescription for some medication like Lamisil with a mile long list of side effects,” Gorenshtein said. “Most of these people either look at the risks of everything from loss of taste to heart attack and decide they just don't want to put this thing into their bodies, or, they take the medication and don't see results at all.”
At VA Laser Center, Gorenshtein makes the treatment as affordable as possible for his patients.
For more information, log on to facebook.com/VALaserCare or call 540-751-1123.
Be the first to post a comment!
- UPDATE: Community protests Sterling’s Calvary Temple church amid allegations of sexual abuse
- Person of interest in Bethany Decker disappearance charged with attempted murder in North Carolina
- Loudoun detectives seize large amount of drugs from Sterling hotel; two in custody
- Wine Wednesday: We’re talking grapes by the tons
- EDITORIAL: When law enforcement is more than a matter of faith