UPDATE: South Riding teen found safe
Stephanie Ramirez-Lucero was located safe Friday night and is home with her family.
Original story: Feb. 16
The Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s help in locating a missing teenager from South Riding.
Stephanie Ramirez-Lucero, 16, was last seen at her home on Feb. 9. She is believed to have left on her own accord using an app-based transportation company. She was reported missing the following day by her family.
It is believed Stephanie left the area. She has remained active on social media, according to the LCSO.
Stephanie is described as being 5’ tall, 130 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes.
Anyone with any information regarding her whereabouts is asked to contact Detective R. Schmidt at 703-777-1021.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- EDITORIAL: Brewer’s reinstatement comes with an inconvenient truth
- Tired of the budget fight, expectations dwindle for Loudoun’s school advocates
- Kaine to oppose Trump court pick, join filibuster
- Purcellville Mayor: ‘This student had a will to do bodily harm to himself’
- Loudoun once again ranked healthiest county in Virginia
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.