Police issue summons for NVCC sexual assault suspect
At 6:49 p.m. in the campus's LR building, the suspect reportedly approached a female contracted member of the cleaning staff and attempted to hug and kiss her. When he was pushed away by the victim, the suspect fled the scene.
Police served a summons to the suspect today, and the case is considered closed.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Loudoun detectives seek public’s help in identifying Ashburn armed robbery suspect
- Supervisors initiate boundary line adjustment process between Middleburg, Loudoun County
- Loudoun deputies file new search warrant in Bethany Decker missing person case
- Biometric identification platform opens at Dulles, Reagan Airports
- Loudoun ranked as Virginia’s best for business investment