Police issue summons for NVCC sexual assault suspect
At 6:49 p.m. in the campus's LR building, the suspect reportedly approached a female contracted member of the cleaning staff and attempted to hug and kiss her. When he was pushed away by the victim, the suspect fled the scene.
Police served a summons to the suspect today, and the case is considered closed.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: For $1 billion, citizens should expect accountability from Loudoun County Public Schools
- Loudoun’s beer lovers unite, form LoCo Brewers Association
- JKH Holdings joins Microsoft, others at Ashburn’s ‘Smart City’
- Teachers rally in Richmond for pay increases
- AT&T back with more applications relating to Short Hill Mountain project
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.