Police issue summons for NVCC sexual assault suspect
At 6:49 p.m. in the campus's LR building, the suspect reportedly approached a female contracted member of the cleaning staff and attempted to hug and kiss her. When he was pushed away by the victim, the suspect fled the scene.
Police served a summons to the suspect today, and the case is considered closed.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Loudoun Chamber of Commerce honors businesses at annual awards
- Attempt to repeal abortion ultrasound law fails in Virginia Senate
- Cycle Scene opens state-of-the-art Studio in Ashburn
- Where it stands: Loudoun County Courts Complex expansion
- UPDATE: Loudoun School Board approves budget worth $1.3 million more than initial proposal