Police receive complaints of knife-wielding man in Sterling
At around 2 p.m. on March 4, the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office received complaints that a man was threatening people with a large knife on the paths around the N. Cottage Road and Sugarland Run area in Sterling.
Witnesses reported the man ultimately dropped the knife and fled the scene.
The suspect is described as a tall Hispanic man in his 30s, wearing a black zip-up hooded sweatshirt and blue jeans. Police were unable to locate the suspect, but did find a knife.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Loudoun Chamber of Commerce honors businesses at annual awards
- Attempt to repeal abortion ultrasound law fails in Virginia Senate
- Cycle Scene opens state-of-the-art Studio in Ashburn
- Where it stands: Loudoun County Courts Complex expansion
- UPDATE: Loudoun School Board approves budget worth $1.3 million more than initial proposal