Police receive complaints of knife-wielding man in Sterling
At around 2 p.m. on March 4, the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office received complaints that a man was threatening people with a large knife on the paths around the N. Cottage Road and Sugarland Run area in Sterling.
Witnesses reported the man ultimately dropped the knife and fled the scene.
The suspect is described as a tall Hispanic man in his 30s, wearing a black zip-up hooded sweatshirt and blue jeans. Police were unable to locate the suspect, but did find a knife.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Ashburn couple indicted in $20M visa fraud scheme
- EDITORIAL: Sister cities bring junkets and jokes, not economic development
- Loudoun detectives investigating series of rim, tire thefts
- New York-style Bada Bing Bagels coming to Purcellville
- Cynet Systems of Ashburn named fastest-growing private company in Va.