Police receive complaints of knife-wielding man in Sterling
At around 2 p.m. on March 4, the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office received complaints that a man was threatening people with a large knife on the paths around the N. Cottage Road and Sugarland Run area in Sterling.
Witnesses reported the man ultimately dropped the knife and fled the scene.
The suspect is described as a tall Hispanic man in his 30s, wearing a black zip-up hooded sweatshirt and blue jeans. Police were unable to locate the suspect, but did find a knife.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Running against the wind in Leesburg mayoral race
- Loudoun supervisors delay decision amending county’s noise standards
- Process, growth at heart of Leesburg Town Council debate
- Hero driver saves 32 kids from smoking Loudoun school bus
- Supervisors approve major rezoning at long-stalled Lexington 7 property
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.