Police seek help in finding missing Sterling man
The Loudoun County Sheriff's Office is seeking help in finding a Sterling man who has been missing for more than a week.
Steven Bardorff, 60, of Sterling was last seen by a friend at the 300 block of West Columbia Street in Falls Church.
Detectives believe Batdorff may have been in the Montgomery Village, Md. area on April 17 and are investigating whether he has ties to that area.
No foul play is suspected, but Batdorff is considered missing and endangered.
Anyone who has any information regarding the possible whereabouts of Steven Batdorff is asked to call Detective W. Promisel of the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office at 703-777-0475.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Del. Dave LaRock’s LGBT letter draws sharp rebukes, praise
- Detectives release sketch composite of second Lansdowne robbery suspect
- 100WomenStrong receives grant from SunTrust to enhance education programs
- Maryland man sent to prison for sexually assaulting Loudoun teen
- Sterling man to serve 5 years for in-home daycare molestation