Police seek help in finding missing Sterling man
The Loudoun County Sheriff's Office is seeking help in finding a Sterling man who has been missing for more than a week.
Steven Bardorff, 60, of Sterling was last seen by a friend at the 300 block of West Columbia Street in Falls Church.
Detectives believe Batdorff may have been in the Montgomery Village, Md. area on April 17 and are investigating whether he has ties to that area.
No foul play is suspected, but Batdorff is considered missing and endangered.
Anyone who has any information regarding the possible whereabouts of Steven Batdorff is asked to call Detective W. Promisel of the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office at 703-777-0475.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: For $1 billion, citizens should expect accountability from Loudoun County Public Schools
- Scenes from the Women’s March on Washington
- Republicans quickly kill Virginia transgender bathroom bill
- Loudoun Sheriff’s Office releases surveillance video of suspect in Purcellville burglary
- Loudoun Sheriff’s Office seeks information about Friday-morning crash in Sterling
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.