Loudoun Sheriff’s Office seeks information on missing Ashburn teens
Matthew T. Cerniglia, 16, and Brianna C. Jones were reported missing on June 23. They are likely together and are known to frequent the areas of the Ashburn Junction Plaza and the Ashburn Village Shopping Center.
The two left the area on their own accord. Brianna is in need of medication. The Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office is concerned for their welfare.
Matthew is described as a white male, 6’1” tall, weighing 190 pounds with brown hair and hazel eyes. Brianna is described as a white female, 5’6” tall, 150 pounds with dyed red hair and hazel eyes.
Anyone with any information regarding her whereabouts is asked to immediately contact Deputy R. Garis or Deputy J. Merchant at 703-777-0475.
Post a comment
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Loudoun Sheriff’s Office seeks information on missing Ashburn teens
- Federal authorities raid Landsdowne home
- MORE: Supervisor Meyer considering rules change to limit resolutions and proclamations
- ‘Western Loudoun Preserved:’ New book celebrates area cuisine
- Loudoun businesses pushing back against Muslim center’s expansion plans