UPDATE: Portion of Route 7 closed due to crash
According to the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office the driver of a westbound 2002 Mini Cooper lost control of their vehicle in the area of Route 7 and the southbound exit for Route 28 about 11 a.m.
The vehicle struck a 2006 Sterling box truck. The truck lost control and went off the roadway and struck a utility pole.
Neither driver was injured.
The driver of the Mini Cooper, Kathryn Freeman, 22, of Middleburg, was charged with reckless driving. The roadway was closed for nearly seven hours as utility crews repaired the downed lines.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Hold the town hall
- Juveniles could face charges after possible Xanax consumption in Sterling schools
- Report: Cows, chickens taint Shenandoah River with E. coli
- Metro GM calls for more funding. But is Loudoun ready to take on the costs?
- Kismet: Stone Bridge alum Allen goes to the Redskins in Thursday’s NFL Draft
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.