Former Redskin faces firearms charge
Joshua L. Morgan, 30, now a free agent with the NFL, was cleaning the weapon on Jan. 31 when it went off about 9 p.m. at his Hillside Circle home.
Morgan was taken to Inova Fairfax Hospital for treatment of non-life-threatening injuries.
He was charged Feb. 4 with reckless handling of a firearm, according to Kraig Troxell, spokesman for the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office.
A hearing for the misdemeanor charge is scheduled for March 9 in Loudoun County District Court.
Morgan also played for the Chicago Bears and the San Francisco 49ers.
Post a comment
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Former Redskin faces firearms charge
- Featured by Rolling Stone and NPR, Leesburg native Car Seat Headrest is having one heck of a year
- Loudoun County Public Schools launches new online pre-registration
- Loudoun law enforcement, mental health experts team up with former NBA player’s Project Purple
- Loudoun County administrator recommends tax hike in upcoming $2.5 billion budget