Presentation on design of Loudoun County Firing Range set for April 15
The Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office, the Department of Transportation and Capital Infrastructure and the architectural and engineering firm Clark Nexsen will host a public informational meeting on the design of the new Public Safety Firing Range on April 15 at 7 p.m. at the LCSO headquarters, 803 Sycolin Road in Leesburg.
The firing range is planned to be located on a county-owned parcel on Shreve Mill Road on the south side of the Dulles Greenway. It will replace an existing outdoor facility currently leased by the Sheriff’s Office.
The facility will be a fully contained indoor range to support the Sheriff’s Office training programs, according to the county's public information office.
Additionally, the future Leesburg South Fire and Rescue Station is planned to be co-located on this site, with the design process for the station planned to begin in July 2016.
At the meeting on April 15, representatives of Clark Nexsen, the firm designing the project, and Loudoun County staff will present background and the concept designs developed for the firing range.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Prince William chairman says Bi-County Parkway project dead
- Budget overview: Supervisors set to finalize fiscal 2016 spending plan Wednesday
- Two Loudoun high schools getting turf fields; Potomac Falls community cries out for attention
- Foodies rejoice part 2: More restaurant options in Loudoun
- Loudoun Commonwealth’s Attorney endorses Noble for sheriff