Program available to help Loudouners file returns
One-on-one assistance is provided to those who qualify on a walk-in basis.
The services are available beginning Jan. 30 from 6-8 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays and 10 a.m. to noon Saturdays at the Workforce Resource Center, 102 Heritage Way, Leesburg, and they will be offered beginning in two weeks at the Rust Library in Leesburg, Cascades Library in Sterling and Falcons Landing in Sterling.
Log on to nvacash.org for more information or call Karen Velez at 703-771-5718.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Orbital to launch Antares rocket Oct. 27 from Wallops Flight Facility
- Comstock’s property taxes raise questions about a central campaign narrative
- Maryland man pleads guilty to Taylorstown home invasion
- Voting advocates fear impact of Virginia’s voter ID law
- Witness in Sterling murder recants testimony