Program available to help Loudouners file returns
One-on-one assistance is provided to those who qualify on a walk-in basis.
The services are available beginning Jan. 30 from 6-8 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays and 10 a.m. to noon Saturdays at the Workforce Resource Center, 102 Heritage Way, Leesburg, and they will be offered beginning in two weeks at the Rust Library in Leesburg, Cascades Library in Sterling and Falcons Landing in Sterling.
Log on to nvacash.org for more information or call Karen Velez at 703-771-5718.
Be the first to post a comment!
- In Northern Va., Michelle Obama says tech industry to train, hire 90K military vets
- Parent takes Loudoun school administrators to court over alleged FOIA violations
- Loudoun supervisors address increasing student diversity
- U-Va. dean bashes Rolling Stone article in open letter
- Chris Cooley’s Leesburg mansion is still for sale