Property taxes due June 5
Payment for both first-half real property taxes and business tangible personal property taxes are due June 5, the Loudoun County Treasurer's office has announced.
County residents can pay online at loudoun.gov/re and loudoun.gov/bppt, by telephone at 1-800-269-5971 or in person at the county government center in Leesburg.
Payments postmarked after June 5 will incur a 10 percent late payment penalty. Additional interest at the rate of 10 percent per annum will be assessed. Payments not received within 60 days of the due date will incur an additional 15 percent penalty.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Running against the wind in Leesburg mayoral race
- Loudoun supervisors delay decision amending county’s noise standards
- Process, growth at heart of Leesburg Town Council debate
- Hero driver saves 32 kids from smoking Loudoun school bus
- Supervisors approve major rezoning at long-stalled Lexington 7 property
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.