Property taxes due June 5
Payment for both first-half real property taxes and business tangible personal property taxes are due June 5, the Loudoun County Treasurer's office has announced.
County residents can pay online at loudoun.gov/re and loudoun.gov/bppt, by telephone at 1-800-269-5971 or in person at the county government center in Leesburg.
Payments postmarked after June 5 will incur a 10 percent late payment penalty. Additional interest at the rate of 10 percent per annum will be assessed. Payments not received within 60 days of the due date will incur an additional 15 percent penalty.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Closed meeting for ‘open’ discussion brings shame on Leesburg Council
- Expect delays at East Market and Plaza in Leesburg Tuesday
- Report finds future housing gap of 18,000 in Loudoun. But is the county ready for the growth?
- Loudoun sheriff, local police chiefs discuss ‘State of Law Enforcement’ at annual forum
- TSA sees spike in number of guns at Washington-area airport checkpoints in 2016
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.