Purcellville fireman honored after 40 years of service
Colby has served with the PVFC for 40 years and is a senior officer, having held titles of firefighter, sergeant, engineer, lieutenant, captain, assistant chief and chief.
He's been a firefighter since his graduation from Loudoun Valley High School in 1972, first serving with the Leesburg Fire Co., before joining brothers Allen and David at PVFC. Their father also served as a fireman and Colby's son Trevor is with the PVFC today.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Closed meeting for ‘open’ discussion brings shame on Leesburg Council
- Governor hopeful Ed Gillespie stops in Leesburg during statewide kick-off tour
- Accident on Route 9 causes entire roadway to shut down
- Yes, that was Loudoun County Sheriff Mike Chapman at Sen. Sessions’ confirmation hearing
- Sterling man charged with animal cruelty, wielded knife at dog
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.