Purcellville fireman honored after 40 years of service
Colby has served with the PVFC for 40 years and is a senior officer, having held titles of firefighter, sergeant, engineer, lieutenant, captain, assistant chief and chief.
He's been a firefighter since his graduation from Loudoun Valley High School in 1972, first serving with the Leesburg Fire Co., before joining brothers Allen and David at PVFC. Their father also served as a fireman and Colby's son Trevor is with the PVFC today.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- EDITORIAL: The right to know comes home at Montpelier
- Driver charged in Lansdowne infant’s death to face trial next year
- Warrant: Ashburn house fire could have been intentionally set
- Ashburn murder verdict upheld, sentencing set for Friday
- LCPS reported allegations against former Dominion teacher to police in 2014
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.