Purcellville fireman honored after 40 years of service
Colby has served with the PVFC for 40 years and is a senior officer, having held titles of firefighter, sergeant, engineer, lieutenant, captain, assistant chief and chief.
He's been a firefighter since his graduation from Loudoun Valley High School in 1972, first serving with the Leesburg Fire Co., before joining brothers Allen and David at PVFC. Their father also served as a fireman and Colby's son Trevor is with the PVFC today.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- FAA small drone rule comes into effect Monday
- Round Hill resident seriously injured after accidentally shooting himself
- Sterling MS-13 member released to Immigration and Customs Enforcement custody
- Gov. McAuliffe on $1.5B shortfall: ‘Tough decisions ahead’
- In Hamilton, education begins on a teaching farm
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.