Purcellville hires new public works director
Vanegas has been employed by the Town since December 2005 with more than 20 years of local government experience and as an active leader in the utility industry.
Before coming to Purcellville, Vanegas gained extensive local government experience working for the Fairfax County Water Authority and the City of Manassas. Vanegas served on several boards and commissions through appointments by the Board of County Supervisors for both Fairfax and Prince William counties.
Vanegas holds a masters degrees in urban and environmental planning from the University of Virginia organizational management from George Washington University.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: For $1 billion, citizens should expect accountability from Loudoun County Public Schools
- Loudoun Sheriff’s Office releases surveillance video of suspect in Purcellville burglary
- Loudoun Sheriff’s Office seeks information about Friday-morning crash in Sterling
- Leesburg man charged following motorcycle crash in Sterling
- Loudoun County chairwoman to attend Women’s March on Washington, urges nonviolent protest
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.