Purcellville holds 10th annual Christmas party with parade, dance and tree lighting
The event features a variety of activities, including displays, children's activities, a tree lighting ceremony featuring the Chorus of the Old Dominion and a holiday party at the Bush Tabernacle with the Franklin Park Big Band.
Activities start at 10 a.m. at Town Hall, with the Christmas parade, which goes from the Train Station to Loudoun Valley High School, beginning at noon. The tree lighting will take place at 6 p.m. with the dance to follow. Admission to the dance is $10.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Hold the town hall
- Sterling man charged with strangulation and domestic assault
- Lovettsville man charged with strangulation, domestic assault against female victim
- Western Loudoun farmer plans greenhouse in the east
- ‘America Monday’ goes ahead at Loudoun County High after spat between administration and students
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.