Purcellville holds 10th annual Christmas party with parade, dance and tree lighting
The event features a variety of activities, including displays, children's activities, a tree lighting ceremony featuring the Chorus of the Old Dominion and a holiday party at the Bush Tabernacle with the Franklin Park Big Band.
Activities start at 10 a.m. at Town Hall, with the Christmas parade, which goes from the Train Station to Loudoun Valley High School, beginning at noon. The tree lighting will take place at 6 p.m. with the dance to follow. Admission to the dance is $10.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Virginia court nixes order restoring felons’ voting rights
- Virginia senator and former governor Tim Kaine to be Clinton’s running mate
- Supervisors approve draft-scope of work for nonprofit needs assessment
- NAACP leader calls Loudoun County Public Schools’ diversity training ‘a joke’
- Warner Construction awarded $7.3 million contract to build Kirkpatrick Fire and Rescue Station