Purcellville holds 10th annual Christmas party with parade, dance and tree lighting
The event features a variety of activities, including displays, children's activities, a tree lighting ceremony featuring the Chorus of the Old Dominion and a holiday party at the Bush Tabernacle with the Franklin Park Big Band.
Activities start at 10 a.m. at Town Hall, with the Christmas parade, which goes from the Train Station to Loudoun Valley High School, beginning at noon. The tree lighting will take place at 6 p.m. with the dance to follow. Admission to the dance is $10.
Be the first to post a comment!
- MWAA vice president floats idea of residential at Dulles Airport’s ‘Western Lands’
- VIDEO: Quarry blast in Sterling damages homes, cars; injures one
- MORE: Loudoun supervisors appeal Leesburg architecture board’s ruling on courts’ expansion
- Summary judgment on One Loudoun stadium denied
- Finding balance: Leesburg teen battles symptoms, isolation of obscure disease