See holiday decorations with Purcellville trolley
The trolley is free, but seating is on a first-come, first-served basis. Rides begin at 6 p.m. on Friday and 5 p.m. on Sunday. There will be four rides total, with a new trolley taking off every 45 minutes.
The town is encouraging people to have their lights up by Dec. 7 to help determine the trolley route. For more information, visit christmasinpurcellville.blogspot.com
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Sister cities bring junkets and jokes, not economic development
- Mayor Fraser cruises to a second term in Purcellville; three incumbents ousted
- U.S. consumer sentiment slips in April
- UPDATE: Nova Medical Group partners with Inova Health System
- Visit Loudoun dishes out annual tourism awards