See holiday decorations with Purcellville trolley
The trolley is free, but seating is on a first-come, first-served basis. Rides begin at 6 p.m. on Friday and 5 p.m. on Sunday. There will be four rides total, with a new trolley taking off every 45 minutes.
The town is encouraging people to have their lights up by Dec. 7 to help determine the trolley route. For more information, visit christmasinpurcellville.blogspot.com
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Closed meeting for ‘open’ discussion brings shame on Leesburg Council
- Accident on Route 9 causes entire roadway to shut down
- SpaceX and Iridium’s launch goes off without a hitch
- Governor hopeful Ed Gillespie stops in Leesburg during statewide kick-off tour
- Yes, that was Loudoun County Sheriff Mike Chapman at Sen. Sessions’ confirmation hearing
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.