See holiday decorations with Purcellville trolley
The trolley is free, but seating is on a first-come, first-served basis. Rides begin at 6 p.m. on Friday and 5 p.m. on Sunday. There will be four rides total, with a new trolley taking off every 45 minutes.
The town is encouraging people to have their lights up by Dec. 7 to help determine the trolley route. For more information, visit christmasinpurcellville.blogspot.com
Be the first to post a comment!
- Former Sen. Jim Webb forms exploratory committee for White House
- 2015 Future Leaders Scholarship Award
- Gov. McAuliffe announces first commercial hops facility in mid-Atlantic in Loudoun
- No small potatoes: Loudoun Interfaith rebounds in time for the turkey
- First baby born at Inova’s new Natural Birth Center