See holiday decorations with Purcellville trolley
The trolley is free, but seating is on a first-come, first-served basis. Rides begin at 6 p.m. on Friday and 5 p.m. on Sunday. There will be four rides total, with a new trolley taking off every 45 minutes.
The town is encouraging people to have their lights up by Dec. 7 to help determine the trolley route. For more information, visit christmasinpurcellville.blogspot.com
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Running against the wind in Leesburg mayoral race
- Loudoun supervisors delay decision amending county’s noise standards
- Process, growth at heart of Leesburg Town Council debate
- Hero driver saves 32 kids from smoking Loudoun school bus
- Supervisors approve major rezoning at long-stalled Lexington 7 property
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.