Purcellville winery Notaviva to be featured on cruise
AmaWaterways has selected Notaviva Vineyards to host a European river cruise.
Stephen Mackey, co-founder of Notaviva, will present wine and music lectures on the cruise while pouring some of his best wines.
The cruise will sail on the Danube River from Budapest, Hungary to Vilshofen, Germany and stop at several places along the way, including vineyards.
For more information visit wineandwaterways.com.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Community protests Sterling’s Calvary Temple church amid allegations of sexual abuse
- Round Hill artist awarded honorable mention in international plein air competition
- UPDATE: Leesburg Police investigating stabbing death
- Two VIP board members resign, lay out grievances
- Republicans praise McAuliffe for signing budget