Purcellville winery Notaviva to be featured on cruise
AmaWaterways has selected Notaviva Vineyards to host a European river cruise.
Stephen Mackey, co-founder of Notaviva, will present wine and music lectures on the cruise while pouring some of his best wines.
The cruise will sail on the Danube River from Budapest, Hungary to Vilshofen, Germany and stop at several places along the way, including vineyards.
For more information visit wineandwaterways.com.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Northern Virginia Community College president Robert Templin retires after 12 years
- Lawmakers tout bills to curb domestic violence
- Loudoun Chamber of Commerce honors businesses at annual awards
- Attempt to repeal abortion ultrasound law fails in Virginia Senate
- Cycle Scene opens state-of-the-art Studio in Ashburn