Race for Virginia’s 10th: Debate set, endorsements touted
The press conference highlighting the endorsement was held at Dupont Fabros data center in “Data Center Alley” in eastern Loudoun County.
The support from the U.S. Chamber, which leans Republican, comes one week after Comstock was endorsed by former U.S. Sen. John Warner, a Republican who is supporting Democrat Mark Warner in this year's Senate race.
Comstock, who's challenging Democrat John Foust to replace retiring U.S. Rep. Frank Wolf in Virginia's 10th, also recently nabbed the support of the Virginia Association of Realtors and National Association of Realtors.
Foust, meanwhile, was endorsed earlier this month by the International Association of Fire Fighters. The Democrat also has the support of the American Federation of Government Employees and the left-leaning Human Rights Campaign.
Both Foust and Comstock have signed on for a 10th Congressional District debate hosted by the Loudoun County Chamber of Commerce Sept. 24.
- Group focuses on ‘Building the new Northern Virginia economy’
- MORE: Footage shows 263 missing Loudoun SAT tests left building in UPS possession
- Farm-to-Fork brings together Loudoun—both east and west
- Reston man sentenced to 29 years for rape of child
- Hillsboro man drives truck off Leesburg Parking Garage