Race for Virginia’s 10th: Debate set, endorsements touted
The press conference highlighting the endorsement was held at Dupont Fabros data center in “Data Center Alley” in eastern Loudoun County.
The support from the U.S. Chamber, which leans Republican, comes one week after Comstock was endorsed by former U.S. Sen. John Warner, a Republican who is supporting Democrat Mark Warner in this year's Senate race.
Comstock, who's challenging Democrat John Foust to replace retiring U.S. Rep. Frank Wolf in Virginia's 10th, also recently nabbed the support of the Virginia Association of Realtors and National Association of Realtors.
Foust, meanwhile, was endorsed earlier this month by the International Association of Fire Fighters. The Democrat also has the support of the American Federation of Government Employees and the left-leaning Human Rights Campaign.
Both Foust and Comstock have signed on for a 10th Congressional District debate hosted by the Loudoun County Chamber of Commerce Sept. 24.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- After losing her daughter to a rare disease, a Loudoun mother gives back to children like her
- And now, Philadelphia: Northern Va. Democrats ready to nominate Clinton-Kaine ticket
- Virginia court nixes order restoring felons’ voting rights
- Young Loudoun entrepreneurs get a chance to start their own businesses
- Virginia senator and former governor Tim Kaine to be Clinton’s running mate