Race for Virginia’s 10th: Debate set, endorsements touted
The press conference highlighting the endorsement was held at Dupont Fabros data center in “Data Center Alley” in eastern Loudoun County.
The support from the U.S. Chamber, which leans Republican, comes one week after Comstock was endorsed by former U.S. Sen. John Warner, a Republican who is supporting Democrat Mark Warner in this year's Senate race.
Comstock, who's challenging Democrat John Foust to replace retiring U.S. Rep. Frank Wolf in Virginia's 10th, also recently nabbed the support of the Virginia Association of Realtors and National Association of Realtors.
Foust, meanwhile, was endorsed earlier this month by the International Association of Fire Fighters. The Democrat also has the support of the American Federation of Government Employees and the left-leaning Human Rights Campaign.
Both Foust and Comstock have signed on for a 10th Congressional District debate hosted by the Loudoun County Chamber of Commerce Sept. 24.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Running against the wind in Leesburg mayoral race
- Planning Commission warns supervisors of ‘unsolicited’ changes to applications after its review
- With growing student needs in Loudoun, school nurses provide essential care
- Round Hill man charged with DUI, hit and run following Sunday night incident
- Loudoun supervisors, School Board discuss Comprehensive Plan strategies
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.