Redskins’ Hall bruises back in practice tumble
RICHMOND, Va. (AP) - Washington Redskins coach Jay Gruden says DeAngelo Hall is "just a little sore" with a bruised back after an awkward landing during training camp practice.
The three-time Pro Bowl cornerback somersaulted and landed on his back while defending Andre Roberts in a one-on-one drill Sunday. Hall was carted off the field.
Gruden said Hall was "walking around a little bit better, just a little sore." The coach said he doesn't expect Hall to be sidelined for long.
Gruden said the decision to put Hall on the cart made the scene more dramatic than need be. Said the coach: "He could have walked off. It would have made it a lot easier on me."
Be the first to post a comment!
- Holding court: Falcons, Raiders win state volleyball titles
- Gov. McAuliffe announces first commercial hops facility in mid-Atlantic in Loudoun
- No small potatoes: Loudoun Interfaith rebounds in time for the turkey
- First baby born at Inova’s new Natural Birth Center
- Rolling Stone article on culture of rape at UVA: ‘Instantly all anyone could talk about’