Redskins’ Hall bruises back in practice tumble
RICHMOND, Va. (AP) - Washington Redskins coach Jay Gruden says DeAngelo Hall is "just a little sore" with a bruised back after an awkward landing during training camp practice.
The three-time Pro Bowl cornerback somersaulted and landed on his back while defending Andre Roberts in a one-on-one drill Sunday. Hall was carted off the field.
Gruden said Hall was "walking around a little bit better, just a little sore." The coach said he doesn't expect Hall to be sidelined for long.
Gruden said the decision to put Hall on the cart made the scene more dramatic than need be. Said the coach: "He could have walked off. It would have made it a lot easier on me."
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Del. Dave LaRock’s LGBT letter draws sharp rebukes, praise
- Detectives release sketch composite of second Lansdowne robbery suspect
- 100WomenStrong receives grant from SunTrust to enhance education programs
- Maryland man sent to prison for sexually assaulting Loudoun teen
- Sterling man to serve 5 years for in-home daycare molestation