Redskins’ Hall bruises back in practice tumble
RICHMOND, Va. (AP) - Washington Redskins coach Jay Gruden says DeAngelo Hall is "just a little sore" with a bruised back after an awkward landing during training camp practice.
The three-time Pro Bowl cornerback somersaulted and landed on his back while defending Andre Roberts in a one-on-one drill Sunday. Hall was carted off the field.
Gruden said Hall was "walking around a little bit better, just a little sore." The coach said he doesn't expect Hall to be sidelined for long.
Gruden said the decision to put Hall on the cart made the scene more dramatic than need be. Said the coach: "He could have walked off. It would have made it a lot easier on me."
Be the first to post a comment!
- The numbers game: New study shows Loudoun homes do, on average, earn their keep
- Protests against Sterling’s Calvary Temple heat up
- MORE: The Confederate statue at Loudoun’s courthouse: Should it stay or go?
- Crisis Intervention Team expands to better address psychiatric emergencies
- In Loudoun, rural economy grows differently