Redskins-themed restaurant, Hail & Hog, files Chapter 11 bankruptcy
The bankruptcy filing is a result of unpaid contractor bills dating back to the restaurant’s construction, according to reports.
Hail & Hog launched in May 2016. The 12,000-square-foot, two-level restaurant includes a radio and television studio for Redskins broadcasts and a rooftop bar.
It will stay open during its Chapter 11 reorganization, part of the United States Bankruptcy Code whereby a debtor proposes a plan of reorganization to keep its business alive and pay creditors over time.
Houston-based operator G.R.E.A.T. Grille Group (G3), which owns Hail & Hog, also runs restaurants in several other states, including Ohio and Pittsburgh, along with sports-themed restaurants for the NFL's Colts and Texans.
The One Loudoun restaurant was skewered in a Washington Post dining review in September.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Brewer’s reinstatement comes with an inconvenient truth
- MORE: Leesburg man found guilty in infant daughter’s death
- Economist: Proposed Trump budget could cost northern Virginia up to 10,000 jobs
- Loudoun County superintendent treading familiar ground with Dominion High School case
- UPDATE: Leesburg man dies in Route 15 crash
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.