Report: Loudoun remains wealthiest county in the country
The numbers are down from last year, but were still enough to beat out second place Los Alamos, N.M. by $9,000 per household.
Because Virginia separates county census rankings from city rankings Falls Church is actually listed by the Census Bureau at number one reporting a $120,250 median household income.
Fairfax, Arlington, and Prince William also finished in the top 12 finishing 4th, 6th, and 12th respectively.
Only Maryland, Virginia, New Mexico and New Jersey have counties with more than a $100,000 median household income.
All but two of the counties reporting six-figure median household incomes were in the DMV.
Falls Church city 121,250
Prince William 93,011
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Leesburg names new police chief after extensive search
- Redskins Park renamed in partnership with Inova Hospital
- Loudoun County Fire and Rescue awarded $2 million grant
- A Volunteer’s Venture: Loudoun’s Kannan Srinivasan at the Democratic National Committee
- Loudoun deputies investigating gang-related, underage prostitution ring