Retail and office expansion at Dulles Town Center
The two buildings, located at the northeast corner of Nokes Boulevard and City Center Boulevard, will have combined square footage of 27,540 square feet.
These retail sites will be surrounded by office space to the south and east, multi-family residential to the north and commercial retail and restaurants to the west.
On Jan. 13 the company filed phase two of the expansion to build two office/retail buildings, which will be 20,635 square feet.
More information on the buildout of Windmill Parc, a mixed-use space in the Dulles Town Center, will be available soon, according to Dan Cook, director of marketing with the Dulles Town Center.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Dulles-based Orbital ATK supports secret satellite launch for national security mission
- Planning Commission sends One Loudoun, Corpus Christi Catholic Church and more supervisors’ way
- Loudoun County senior represents Virginia at Boy’s Nation
- With new proffer law in effect, Loudoun figures out how to cope
- EDITORIAL: Convince, don’t confuse on voter restoration