Retail and office expansion at Dulles Town Center
The two buildings, located at the northeast corner of Nokes Boulevard and City Center Boulevard, will have combined square footage of 27,540 square feet.
These retail sites will be surrounded by office space to the south and east, multi-family residential to the north and commercial retail and restaurants to the west.
On Jan. 13 the company filed phase two of the expansion to build two office/retail buildings, which will be 20,635 square feet.
More information on the buildout of Windmill Parc, a mixed-use space in the Dulles Town Center, will be available soon, according to Dan Cook, director of marketing with the Dulles Town Center.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Community protests Sterling’s Calvary Temple church amid allegations of sexual abuse
- Round Hill artist awarded honorable mention in international plein air competition
- UPDATE: Leesburg Police investigating stabbing death
- Two VIP board members resign, lay out grievances
- Republicans praise McAuliffe for signing budget