Round Hill lemonade stand the scene of cash robbery
The suspect, described by the children as having dark hair and a thin mustache, approached the stand and asked if they could break a $20 bill. The stand owners pulled out their cash box and began counting out the change. After the suspect started to help them count, he took the money from the box. He told the children not to tell anyone before he left the scene, according to the Sheriff's Office.
The two stand owners further described the suspect as wearing blue shorts and no shirt.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Closed meeting for ‘open’ discussion brings shame on Leesburg Council
- Governor hopeful Ed Gillespie stops in Leesburg during statewide kick-off tour
- Accident on Route 9 causes entire roadway to shut down
- Yes, that was Loudoun County Sheriff Mike Chapman at Sen. Sessions’ confirmation hearing
- Sterling man charged with animal cruelty, wielded knife at dog
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.