Round Hill lemonade stand the scene of cash robbery
The suspect, described by the children as having dark hair and a thin mustache, approached the stand and asked if they could break a $20 bill. The stand owners pulled out their cash box and began counting out the change. After the suspect started to help them count, he took the money from the box. He told the children not to tell anyone before he left the scene, according to the Sheriff's Office.
The two stand owners further described the suspect as wearing blue shorts and no shirt.
- Former Sen. Jim Webb forms exploratory committee for White House
- 2015 Future Leaders Scholarship Award
- Gov. McAuliffe announces first commercial hops facility in mid-Atlantic in Loudoun
- No small potatoes: Loudoun Interfaith rebounds in time for the turkey
- First baby born at Inova’s new Natural Birth Center