Round Hill lemonade stand the scene of cash robbery
The suspect, described by the children as having dark hair and a thin mustache, approached the stand and asked if they could break a $20 bill. The stand owners pulled out their cash box and began counting out the change. After the suspect started to help them count, he took the money from the box. He told the children not to tell anyone before he left the scene, according to the Sheriff's Office.
The two stand owners further described the suspect as wearing blue shorts and no shirt.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- EDITORIAL: The right to know comes home at Montpelier
- Driver charged in Lansdowne infant’s death to face trial next year
- Warrant: Ashburn house fire could have been intentionally set
- Ashburn murder verdict upheld, sentencing set for Friday
- LCPS reported allegations against former Dominion teacher to police in 2014
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.