UPDATE: Large crash shuts down Route 15 near Lovettsville Road Tuesday morning
Route 15 is now open, according to county officials. The incident continues to be under investigation.
Route 15 is shut down at Lovettsville Road due to a large, multi-vehicle crash, county officials announced Tuesday morning. Expect the roadway to be shut down for an extended period of time.
According to Virginia State Police, authorities at 5:43 a.m responded to a six-vehicle crash at Lovettesville Road and Route 15. The chain reaction crash involved three sedans, one van, one cherry-picker truck and a tractor-trailer. A few individuals were transported to Cornwall Hospital in Leesburg for treatment of non-life threatening injuries.
Cause of the crash remains under investigation.
Post a comment
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: For $1 billion, citizens should expect accountability from Loudoun County Public Schools
- Rep. Comstock at odds with Trump’s federal hiring freeze
- Parallels emerge between national election and Virginia governor’s race
- Reston man arrested on DUI, firearm charges
- Loudoun County Republicans condemn Women’s March, say organized by ‘radical leftists’
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.