Rummage sale begins accepting donations in Leesburg July 12
The sale is slated for Oct. 18 and 19 at Morven Park and all proceeds go to The Ladies Board, which gives out $100,000 in nursing scholarships.
Accepted items include furniture, clothing, books, household items, linens, lamps, sports equipment, etc., but some items will not be accepted, such as mattresses or large appliances.
Additional Donation Days are Aug. 23, Sept. 13 and Oct. 4.
Particularly rare or valuable items are needed for the Silent Auction held Oct. 18.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Northern Virginia Community College president Robert Templin retires after 12 years
- Lawmakers tout bills to curb domestic violence
- Loudoun Chamber of Commerce honors businesses at annual awards
- Attempt to repeal abortion ultrasound law fails in Virginia Senate
- Cycle Scene opens state-of-the-art Studio in Ashburn