Rummage sale begins accepting donations in Leesburg July 12
The sale is slated for Oct. 18 and 19 at Morven Park and all proceeds go to The Ladies Board, which gives out $100,000 in nursing scholarships.
Accepted items include furniture, clothing, books, household items, linens, lamps, sports equipment, etc., but some items will not be accepted, such as mattresses or large appliances.
Additional Donation Days are Aug. 23, Sept. 13 and Oct. 4.
Particularly rare or valuable items are needed for the Silent Auction held Oct. 18.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- And now, Philadelphia: Northern Va. Democrats ready to nominate Clinton-Kaine ticket
- Virginia court nixes order restoring felons’ voting rights
- Young Loudoun entrepreneurs get a chance to start their own businesses
- Virginia senator and former governor Tim Kaine to be Clinton’s running mate
- Supervisors approve draft-scope of work for nonprofit needs assessment