Rummage sale begins accepting donations in Leesburg July 12
The sale is slated for Oct. 18 and 19 at Morven Park and all proceeds go to The Ladies Board, which gives out $100,000 in nursing scholarships.
Accepted items include furniture, clothing, books, household items, linens, lamps, sports equipment, etc., but some items will not be accepted, such as mattresses or large appliances.
Additional Donation Days are Aug. 23, Sept. 13 and Oct. 4.
Particularly rare or valuable items are needed for the Silent Auction held Oct. 18.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Commentary: In Loudoun, a mismatch between need and affluence
- State employees to get pay raises in new budget
- Groups laud Virginia, Sen. Black for outlawing female circumcision
- MORE: 10th District town hall goes on without Rep. Comstock
- Leesburg attorney challenging waitress’ claim of racist message on receipt
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.